Friday, November 3, 2017

Welcome to Finish it up Friday!!!

I don't know about you, but I have a lot of half finished projects. I start out strong and then oh look, SQUIRREL!!! LOL,  but really what with pattern designing, and writing, and hosting a Quilt-Along, and the fact that My Mum is a faster quilter than me, I have accumulated several totes of projects in various stages of completion. I'm not talking about completed tops (I have a ton of those too).  So in an effort to free up some totes and move things from one pile to another, I have decided that on Fridays I will pull out an unfinished project and work on it on Fridays until they are completed tops and the tote is empty.

I hope you will join me on my journey to free up some room and cross some long standing projects off my list (so I can start more, LOL). Maybe even consider finishing your own unfinished projects.

Me and My Mum are working on a project we began pulling fabric for in 2011. Six years ago!!! Here are some of the blocks we had completed so far:




  Just 24 left until we can start putting the quilt together.

Feel free to share your progress with me and I will post it here along with our progress for "Finish it up Fridays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment